How to reset your Location Services in Mac OS X 10.6?
- From the Apple menu, choose 'System Preferences'.
- Choose 'Security', from the Personal section.
- Click the 'General' tab.
- If the icon in the lower-left corner is locked, click it to
authenticate with your admin password (to unlock the Security
- Click the 'Reset Warnings' button.
- Click 'OK' to confirm.
- Restart your computer.
- Shortly after restarting you will receive a message such as
- Check the "Don't ask me again" box and press 'OK'
This grants access to the Gadgettrak program from the MAC operating system to track your laptop when you activate the tracking feature when device is lost or stolen.
- How do I install GadgetTrak for Mac or Windows Laptops?
- My device was stolen, but I did not have GadgetTrak installled on it. Can you still find it?
- Will the GadgetTrak Laptop software work in my country?
- Can the GadgetTrak Laptop software be removed by a thief?
- How to update your License Key.
- View all (9 more)