My device was stolen, but I did not have GadgetTrak installled on it. Can you still find it?
Unfortunately, tracking your device requires that the GadgetTrak program was installed prior to the loss or theft.
If the device does not have GadgetTrak installed on it, the best thing to do is file a police report and include the device serial number. We also recommend registering the device with sites such as Stolen911.com and JustStolen.net.
- How do I install GadgetTrak for Mac or Windows Laptops?
- My device was stolen, but I did not have GadgetTrak installled on it. Can you still find it?
- Will the GadgetTrak Laptop software work in my country?
- Can the GadgetTrak Laptop software be removed by a thief?
- How to update your License Key.
- View all (9 more)