What are Lost & Found Tags & Label Codes?
The GadgetTrak Lost & Found tags were a part of a marketing promotion we ran. Each tag was basically a sticker with a unique serial number (Label Code) on it.
The user would place that sticker on a device (any device) and if it was lost, the finder could go to our website and enter in the Label Code to report it found.
The Lost & Found tags aren't needed for tracking your device once you've got the GadgetTrak application set up on it.
- How do I install GadgetTrak for Mac or Windows Laptops?
- My device was stolen, but I did not have GadgetTrak installled on it. Can you still find it?
- Will the GadgetTrak Laptop software work in my country?
- Can the GadgetTrak Laptop software be removed by a thief?
- How to update your License Key.
- View all (9 more)