Why does the Navigation icon on my iOS device remain on?
The Navigation icon on iOS devices may appear in the menu bar even when the GadgetTrak application is not using GPS. This is a function of the Gadgettrak program interacting with the iOS operating system and produces a false indication.
When tracking is turned off, the application does not use GPS or have detrimental effects on battery life.
Activating the Gadgettrak tracking occurs from the Gadgettrak Account Dashboard.
- How do I install GadgetTrak for Mac or Windows Laptops?
- My device was stolen, but I did not have GadgetTrak installled on it. Can you still find it?
- Will the GadgetTrak Laptop software work in my country?
- Can the GadgetTrak Laptop software be removed by a thief?
- How to update your License Key.
- View all (9 more)